Brain Keith Banks is a former football player from America who is popularly known for his career as an exceptional football player. He has been an NFL player for various teams such as Las Vegas locomotives and Atlanta Falcons. Banks is currently working as a public speaker and acquiring a net worth of $2 million as of 2022. Despite his short-lived career, Brain has been able to achieve his dreams. Brain’s life has been full of ups and downs, whether it is getting trapped in a false r*pe allegation or getting his life back after proving innocent and signing a few terms.
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Profession:||Former Professional American Football player and Public Speaker|
|Birth Date:||July 24, 1985|
|Source of Net Worth:||Football Career and Public speaking|
|Birthplace:||Long Beach, California, United States|
|Height:||6 ft 3 inches (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||113 kg (250 lbs)|
Early life and Education
Banks was born on 24 July 1985 in Long Beach, California, US. He used to live with his parents Leomia Meyers and Jonathan Banks. Banks studied at a public high school in Long Beach, California. Banks developed deep inclinations towards the sport football in his school days and used to play with some of the future footballers, including Darnell Bing, DeSean Jackson, and Winston Justice. However, his educational career came to hold as he got expelled from the school because of a r*pe allegation, which was later proved untrue.
Brain kickstarted his career in 2012 with famous football teams such as the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs. Brain made a superb beginning by scoring a tackle by playing for the Las Vegas Locomotives in two games; with his exceptional performance, he was able to sign with the team mentioned above on 20 September 2012. After that, he signed with the Atlanta Falcons on 3 April 2013; however, he played only four games for them.
Due to a series of ungrateful events, the Brain served imprisonment for a period but got released on 30 August 2013. After clearing his name from the false allegations, he started working NFL in the department of operations in New York. Following this, Banks began pursuing a career in the public speaking sector and earned most of his wealth from football and public speaking.
In May 2015, Banks married Emmy Marino; however, the two could not work it out for a long time and got divorced in February 2017. Brain’s personal life didn’t go well from the beginning, where during high school, he was accused of r*pe by his classmate Wanetta Gibson in 2002. This incident came as the start of unfortunate events in life as he got expelled from his school and faced the possibility of serving 41 years of jail.
Following this Brain considered his lawyer’s suggestion and opted for a plea bargain that involved half a decade of prison. He got registered as a s*x offender and continued to serve imprisonment for half a decade even after being innocent. Wanetta, along with her mother, went to sue the Long Beach unified school district, claiming that the school wasn’t a safe place to study, and acquired the amount of $1.5 million settlement in return.
Finally, the time arrived in 2011 when Brain got a chance to record Wanetta while she admitted to making up a false story to accuse him, and Banks successfully cleared his name. With the help of the proof, Brain was able to remove the tag of s*x offender, and judges reversed the conviction, which came as a turning point2 in his life as he was allowed to resume his sporting career. In 2019, a movie based on his real-life names ‘Brain Banks’ was released to create awareness about the false r*pe allegations on men. His character was portrayed by the popular actor Aldis Hodge. According to his recent Instagram pictures, Brain got married and has a son named Orion. However, Brain has not yet disclosed the name of his supposed wife.
Achievement and Awards
- Brain was an excellent football player from his school days at Long Beach Polytechnic, high school, which helped him make his name in the Rivalsdotcom list of ‘Juniors to watch’ (class of 2013).
- He also made his name in his biopic called ‘Brain Banks,’ which was released in 2019. This movie came as a considerable awareness towards the false r*pe allegations towards men and achieved tremendous success.
Famous Quotes by Brian Banks
“The biggest thing you must remember is the mindset you have – what were the initial things you said to yourself as a young kid? Everything you said, that’s who you are.”― Brian Banks
“If I can be some kind of vessel to show people that, no matter the hard time you experienced, you can still succeed, I want to put out that positive energy to never quit and never give up.”― Brian Banks
“I set my heart out to prove my innocence by any means necessary.”― Brian Banks
“All the negativity that was once around me has turned into all this positivity.”― Brian Banks
“I feel my situation is no different from anybody else’s experiences.”― Brian Banks
“For me, I just want to be positive.”― Brian Banks
Some Interesting Facts about Brain Banks
- Banks life has not been any less than a movie. At the tender age of 16, Brain was falsely accused of r*ping his classmate into a stairwell. This led to his detention at Juvenile hall and expelled from the Long Beach Polytechnic High School. This unfortunate event put a hold on his education, as his co-principle Shawn Ashley didn’t allow him to return to the campus. He severed the imprisonment of 5 years and lived with the tag of s*x offender.
- Brain’s life remained difficult even after getting released from jail. Banks was not able to play college ball after being banned from school during his probation period. Moreover, a GPS ankle monitor was also attached to tracked his movement, which made him unemployable.
- In 2011, he luckily got a chance to record the statement of putting false allegations on him by Wanetta and cleared his name.
- A film named ‘Brain Banks’ was released in 2019 as a biopic of Brain Keith bank to aware of his life struggles.
As of 2022, Brian Bank’s net worth is $2 million.
What do you think about Brian Bank’s Net Worth? Leave a comment below and tell us your views.